Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Tsunami Struck Japan, Miyabi Missing?


Leading hot movie star from Japan, Maria Ozawa or Miyabi, where abouts unknown after the Japanese earthquake and tsunami hit on Friday. Movie producer who once starred in the Indonesian Miyabi is still difficult to contact him.


"I heard the news about thethe loss Miyabi three hours Friday afternoon .I Miyabi management contacts ,but can not at this time .I continue to SMS ,I can hear from my friend ,Miyabi has not been found .To be honest I was very worried at all ,"said Ody Mulya , producer Maxima Pictures, when contacted VIVAnews, Saturday, March 12, 2011.


Ody admitted concern with the disaster that struck Japan today, he also wished there was nothing to do with his favorite artist is. "I have an SMS and email to your Facebook Miyabi, but there has been no reply. I hope Miyabi okay, I'll try to keep the contacts there," said Ody.


He revealed that the 25-year-old actress will be back playing in two new films and has binding contract. "He will be filming this summer, so I do a lot of prayer and hope does not happen anything at Miyabi," said Ody.


Start a film career in early years, Miyabi has starred in two movies filmed Maxima Production in Indonesia, namely "Kidnapping Miyabi" and "Ghost Land coachman."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan sia-siakan form komentar ini hanya untuk dipandangi saja. Tinggalkan jejak Anda.
Terima kasih atas komentarnya.

ttd,

Oktavian Andriyanto